X-Detector MD3010II Metal Detector
|FOB Price:||US $185-190 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $185-190/ Set|
|Transport Package:||Standard Packaging|
- Model NO.: X-Detector MD3010II
- Application: Mining, Archaeology Prospecting
- Net Weight: 1.1kg
- Sensitivity: Min.8′′inch
- Trademark: OEM
- Origin: Henan
- Type: X-Detector MD3010II
- Condition: New
- Temperature Range: -20~ 60
- Operating Voltage Range: 7.2 ~ 9.6V
- Specification: Gross weight: 2.5kg
- HS Code: 8543709100
1. Back-light LCD display makes it easy to identify metal in dark or light conditions.
2.Target identity - detected objects are shown on the LCD display. You can decide immediately
if the objects are worth recovery.
3.Unwanted target elimination - detector can be set to ignore certain materials.
4.Unique tone for target - you don't have to keep watching the LCD display, when an object is
detected an unique tone corresponding to the target will sound.
5.Hidden search coil cable connecting control unit and search coil.
6.Easy stem length adjustment.
7. Headphone jack provided for headphone connection. Stereo or mono headphones can be used.
8. Volume control - for adjusting the output volume to the loud speaker or headphones.
9.Battery condition indicator - shows the conditions of the operating batteries.
10.Waterproof search coil - allows use of the detector in shallow water.
11. Armrest and stem-designed to eliminate forearms strain.
12.Detecting depth: up to 1-3meters.
1. Gold or silver treasure hunting.
2. Mining, archaeology prospecting.
3. Detecting pipelines and wires iron, scrap metal recycling. Etc.
4. Customs inspection, safety inspection, public security department inspection.
5. Detecting materials, fuel, metals in foods.
|Battery||6x1.5V AA alkaline batteries|
|Operating Current||Standby~65mA Max~ 60mA|
|Operating Voltage Range||7.2 ~ 9.6v|
|Temperature Range||-20 °C ~ 60 °C|
|Sensitivity||Min.8''inch(Test coin: US 50 cent coin)|