Wear-Resistant Impact Crusher Parts Crusher Blow Bars
|FOB Price:||US $2.3-3.5 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $2.3-3.5/ kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: PF-1007
- Standard: GB
- Manufacturing Process: Casting
- Size: Customized
- Machining Tolerance: +/-0.15mm
- Transport Package: Standard Package
- Origin: Nanchang
- Certification: SGS, CE, ISO 9001:2000, ISO 9001:2008
- Surface Treatment: Spray-Paint
- Material: High Manganese Steel
- Surface Roughness: Ra6.3
- Trademark: OEM
- Specification: kilogram
- HS Code: 84749000
Impact crushers are the the common equipment in mining industry. Liner plates are the wearing parts of the impact crusher equipment. When the materials enter the blow bar area, they are crushed due to the high-speed impact of the blow bar and are thrown to the impact plates on the rotor for secondary crush. Then the materials will be shot back to the blow bar again for the third crush. This process repeats until the materials are crushed to the required size and discharged from the lower part of the machine. The size and shape of the finished powder can be changed by adjusting the gap between the impact rack and rotor support. The machine employs self-weigh security device in its back frame.When other objects enter the impact cavity, they will be forced out of the machine by the impact rack in the front and back of the machine.
|Feeding Size(mm)||Max. Feeding Size|
|PF-1007||Φ1000x700||400x730||less than 250||15-60||37-55||9.5|
3.Our Advantages and Features
1. Abundant technology, advanced production, sophisticated processing equipment and completed inspection facility.
2. Every process being controlled and every machine and spare parts being inspected.
3. We will provide with one-stop services, real-time tracking and co-operation you.
4. Authorized by the National ISO9001 quality system.
5. Tensile Strength: 190-220MPa
6. Brinell hardness: 500-540 HB